International DJ and music producer Alex Christopherson, aka TACHES, explains how his creativity was nurtured from childhood and self-realisation has led to a successful career combining his passion and talent for music.
DJ TACHES is a successful international DJ and music producer with over 10 million downloads and a monthly audience of over 250,000. In this episode of Purpose To Performance I talk to him about the origin of his artistic talent, how he discovered the joy of the creative process, and how intuition, fuelled by hard work and self-belief, has guided him to career success and personal fulfillment.
You often find some of your deepest learning occurs in the areas you are least familiar with, I found it hugely insightful listening to Alex talk about how he has followed his heart and passion rather than been swayed by conventional career paths to find success and joy in his work. This is one of the most stimulating and enjoyable podcast conversations I’ve had and one I strongly recommend to anyone seeking to unlock their creativity.
What you’ll learn in this podcast:
- The most valuable of parental gifts: a growth mindset
- How to nurture creativity
- “Jimmy-rigging” the intuitive use of improvisation and invention skills to problem solve
- The power of self-belief – creating the unshakable belief that whatever you put your mind to, you can do it
- The freedom created from intent without expectation
- The logic of choosing passion and talent to guide your career
- The joy of being in your flow state immersed in the creative process
- Self-realisation and how it enables you to choose to live a fulfilling life
- Perfectionism and the challenge of letting go
- Understanding your internal values and aspirations to reduce personal conflict
About my guest
I am a business and leadership coach who helps business owners and senior executives become more effective leaders and optimise their performance.
For more information about his business coaching services and to take your leadership to the next level, go to andrewclemence.com
For more information about the podcast, go to Purpose To Performance
About our sponsor:
Purpose to Performance is powered by Magic Mind, the world’s first productivity shot.
To try this amazing nootropic drink that helps you do more and stress less, go to https://magicmind.co/ptp and get a 20% discount on your order.
For subscription orders use the promo code PTP to benefit from a huge 40% discount. Enjoy!