On today’s pod Simon Losasso, Medtronic’s global talent development consultant, talks about the key considerations and challenges of designing and delivering large-scale leadership development programmes to a diverse, multi-layered and multi-cultural audience.
Originally from Reading, UK, Simon has lives in Milan, Italy, and has worked for the multi-billion $ US health-tech company Medtronic for twenty-five years. Starting in sales and business development , Simon moved into learning and development in 2011 is now a consultant in the core leadership development team in Medtronic.
During our conversation, we discuss the following topics:
· Creating a learning organisation
· Delivering results by developing people
· Developing leadership behaviours that are conducive to the motivation, loyalty, and productivity of the workforce
· Operating differentiated programmes for high potential and core development
· The different use of thematic and role-based learning programmes
· Measuring coaching results through the complex analysis of organisational health survey data
· Designing scaled learning courses that are linked to strategic goals and based on the requirements of the identified needs of the organisation
· Balancing the consistency of core values and behaviours with cultural identity
Medtronic engineers ground-breaking healthcare technology solutions for the most complex and challenging conditions.
Andrew Clemence hosts Purpose To Performance; for more information about the podcast, go to Purpose To Performance
For more information about Andrew’s business and leadership coaching, follow the link: Leadership Coaching